February 18, 2009

all the pretty girls go to the city

I just realized that I want a locket.


How...unlike me! Maybe?

I don't know, I just think that the idea of a locket is silly in a few ways. Hey guys, check out my boyfriend. Or better yet, Hey guys, check out my boyfriend, JOHN KRASINSKI. Yeah, that's right. I have John Krasinski in my heart and resting on my chest. Hot.

Not that having J. Kras there is an issue, but are we really holding these people we keep in our hearts even closer by choosing to wear these things, or is it more of a flash and glamour-type deal? Is this question even relevant?
It's still pretty cute and sentimental any way you slice it. And I want one. Terribly.

Whoever ends up getting me one automatically deserves their mug on a side. You know you want it. YOUR FACE WILL BE ON MY BOOB.

No comments: